We are engaged in supplying and manufacturing a qualitative range of Pipe in Pipe Earthing System for our widely spread clients. It consists of Pipe-in-Pipe Copper and GI electrodes, connecting system and ground enhancing compound. Pipe in Pipe Earthing System goes through various parameters of quality check to ensure adherence to the set industrial norms and standards. It is hence widely demanded and appreciated by our clients. Clients can avail it from us at highly affordable prices in the market among our competitors.Features:
- GI Electrode is hot dip galvanized with a coating thickness of 86-100 microns.
- Copper Electrode is copper coated to a thickness of 100-250 microns.
- Pipe Cavity filled with UniEarth Electrofill-a conductive mixture.
- UniEarth Ground Enhancing Compound GEC is an innovative backfill compound.
- Provides high electrical conductivity and resistance to corrosion.
- Low maintenance, easy installation, Long service life.
- Suitable for normal soil conditions
|Code ||length(meter) ||Inner pipe dia(mm) ||Outer pipe dia(mm) |
|PP 250 & PP 350 ||2 & 3 ||25 ||50 |
|PP 276 & PP 376 ||2 & 3 ||40 ||76 |